Bed bugs are a global issue that continues to grow in prevalence. Theyâ€™re a nuisance, and can make your home feel unsafe. Thermal Clean LLC is the most trusted Lone Tree bed bug exterminators. Thermal Clean uses a heat treatment method for bed bugs thatâ€™s proven effective.
Why you should call Thermal Clean LLC as your Lone Tree Bed Bug Exterminators
- A heat treatment for bed bugs that will last for years
- A quick and one-day process that doesnâ€™t require a hotel stay
- Treatment solutions for your entire family including grandma, house pets, etc.
The same day service from Thermal Clean means you wonâ€™t have to go through another night of discomfort and sleeplessness. Call us today to schedule an appointment or learn more about our services.
Because bed bugs can hide in and around your home, they are a constant source of frustration. But Thermal Clean LLC can eliminate these pests with one of the most advanced methods available, using heat to eliminate all stages of bed bugs and eggs.
When you choose to hire our team, we will treat your homeâ€™s surfaces, including carpets and upholstery. We also provide an inspection that includes a walkthrough of your home. We will determine the scope of your bed bug problem and develop a treatment plan based on the conclusions of this inspection.
A bed bug exterminator will be able to tell you the best ways to eliminate these pests from your home and prevent future infestations.
Bed bug exterminating facts
If you suspect you have bed bugs, itâ€™s important to contact a professional exterminator immediately. Bed bugs are notoriously difficult to eradicate. Pesticides often donâ€™t work on bedbug eggs, and while adult bed bugs die after feeding, they can lay hundreds of eggs in 30 days. Bed bugs can live nearly year-round, and theyâ€™re not killed by cold temperatures. The easiest way to exterminate bed bugs is to call a pest control professional. The technician can treat all of the infested areas and any cracks and crevices around the bed, and he or she will also remove and dispose of any infested items.
Signs you need Lone Tree Bed Bug Exterminators
You should hire a licensed pest control professional to treat an infestation of bedbugs. A qualified exterminator can advise you on how to get rid of them safely, whether you want to do it yourself or hire someone else to do it for you. Bedbugs tend to hide in small places like cracks in upholstery or woodwork, so it can be difficult to eliminate them without help from an expert.
- Bed bugs are small, about the size of an apple seed, and they like to hide in places that are warm and dark. If youâ€™re staying in a hotel, or visiting someone elseâ€™s home, itâ€™s important to be on the lookout for these tiny bloodsuckers.
- Bed bugs bites can cause welts and itching. In extreme cases, you may even get an allergic reaction to the bites.
- Theyâ€™re also known to scavenge for food in kitchens and bathrooms. That means that even if you donâ€™t find any bed bugs in your bed when you wake up, there could still be some lurking in the kitchen or bathroom nearby.
Prevent the need for Lone Tree Bed Bug Exterminators
Fortunately there are a number of things you can do to prevent bed bugs from infesting your home or hotel room:
- If you see signs of bedbugs on your sheets when you get back from a trip, throw them away immediately (and then wash your luggage).
- Before you enter a hotel room, check all of the furniture â€“ including the headboard â€“ for signs of bedbugs.
- Donâ€™t leave bags lying around on chairs or sofas; bring them straight into the closet or storage area
- If you have bed bugs and are looking for a bed bug exterminator, the first step is to prevent their spread. The best way to avoid infestation is to inspect all luggage, clothing and furniture that you bring into your home. You should also check your mattress and box spring, as well as your sofas, chairs and armchairs, for any sign of bed bugs.
Treating bed bug infections yourself isn’t advised; if you suspect you have bed bugs in your home, always call in a professional exterminator. Using a professional will help ensure the problem is solved quickly and correctly.