Thermal Clean is the Golden bed bug exterminators experts. The most common sign of bed bugs are itchy bites. Bed bugs are attracted to warm blood, so if you wake up with itchy, red welts, you’ve probably encountered them. Bed bugs are most active at night, and bites can be hard to find, especially in mattresses and box springs, so it’s easy to think that the bites are from some other bug.
Tips for DIY Golden Bed Bug Exterminators
If you suspect you have bed bugs, you’ll want to take steps to exterminate them. The bugs can live in your mattress, box spring or bed frame, and they can hide in tiny cracks and crevices, so it’s best to contact a professional pest control company.
Bed bugs are notoriously difficult to eradicate. Pesticides often don’t work on bedbug eggs, and while adult bed bugs die after feeding, they can lay hundreds of eggs in 30 days. Bed bugs can live nearly year-round, and they’re not killed by cold temperatures. The easiest way to exterminate bed bugs is to call a pest control professional. The technician can treat all of the infested areas and any cracks and crevices around the bed, and he or she will also remove and dispose of any infested items.
When you suspect bed bugs, take the following steps:
- Remove the mattress and box spring and wash them in a hot water cycle.
- Vacuum the mattress and the box spring.
- Wash the box spring and vacuum the box spring.
- Wash sheets, bedding and clothing in hot water.
- Wash the mattress and box spring a second time in hot water.
- Place the mattress and box spring on top of rigid cardboard and wrap it in plastic.
- Bring the mattress and box spring to a licensed pest control company, such as Thermal Clean.
- You can also treat mattresses and box springs with an insecticide.
- After treatment, keep bedding and clothing away from areas where bed bugs such as bed frames, baseboards, cracks in walls and baseboards, box springs, drawers, cracks in furniture, and carpet seams.
- Vacuum frequently, especially in the areas where bed bugs like to hide.
Bedbugs aren’t just inconvenient they can also be dangerous. These parasitic insects can carry a number of serious illnesses, including typhus, ehrlichiosis and rickettsiosis.
Prevent the need for Golden Bed Bug Exterminators
- Prevent entry. If bed bugs have already taken up residence in your home, youâ€™ll need to stop them from spreading. Regularly vacuum your floors and furniture, paying special attention to crevices, seams and folds, and washing bedding in hot water.
- Vacuuming isn’t enough, though. You’ll also need to inspect all of your belongings for bed bugs.
- That means thoroughly inspecting mattresses and box springs, as well as sofas, chairs and armchairs.
- You should also inspect any luggage and clothing that you bring into your home.
- Use bed bug-specific products. Bedbugs like to hide in hard-to-reach places, so it’s important to use bed bug-specific products when you’re trying to kill them. Products such as powders, sprays and foggers can help kill these pests on contact.
- Re-inspect regularly. Bedbugs tend to live in quiet, dark spaces, so it’s possible that they’ll go undetected for months. Bed bugs can easily hide in the corners of mattresses and box springs, so it’s important to inspect your beds and furniture regularly.
- When it comes to bed bugs, prevention is your best defense.
Bed bugs are parasitic insects that feed on blood, usually from travelers. They live in crevices and cracks, where they can easily hide from humans and other household pets. Bedbugs typically feed at night, which is why people often discover them in beds and on bedding. These bugs are tough to eradicate, but getting rid of them is possible
Bed bugs are very common especially in urban areas, where they can be difficult to eradicate. Bed bug infestations are jumping on the Denver metro-area’s radar, as the number of calls to the Denver Department of Public Health and Environment’s (DDPHE) Vector Control Unit has surged by more than 300 percent in the last five years.
These calls are the result of increased public awareness and education and an increased number of professional pest control professionals in the area.
Bedbug bites tend to occur when a person is sleeping. The insects seek warmth. When they crawl onto a person’s skin, the bites or pinches usually cause intense itching, especially at night. The bite marks are usually red and raised, but they can also be flat and itchy. Bedbug bites and rashes aren’t the only complications. Because the insects feed off the blood of people, bed bugs can transmit a number of diseases, including hepatitis, typhus, and zika virus.
Bed bugs don’t simply lurk in dark, secluded areas. They travel with you and infest your home, office or apartment, hiding in your luggage, clothing and furniture. Bed bugs feed at night, so they usually hide during the day, but they’ll come out to feed during daylight hours if they sense danger.
This poses a serious problem: Your personal belongings are dirty with the blood of bed bugs. And they could travel from one room to another, including places where they’re unwelcome, such as a bedroom.
If you think you have bed bugs, don’t panic! The professional bed bug inspectors at Thermal Clean can help you get rid of them by treating your home and belongings with proven, effective products.
Bed bugs can infest any area of your home, including your bed. Bed bugs are small pests, but their presence can cause you discomfort. Bed bugs are nocturnal insects that come out to feed at night. They can infest any area of your home, including your bed. Bed bugs are small pests, but their presence can cause you discomfort. Bed bugs can live in your mattress, box spring, bed frame, and box spring. They can also hide in cracks and crevices in walls, electrical outlets, baseboards, and under carpets.
Signs you need Golden Bed Bug Exterminators
- Look for live bed bugs. Bed bugs are often reddish brown, oval-shaped insects around the size of an apple seed. Bed bugs leave little blood stains on their outer shell, called an exoskeleton, when feeding. If you see bed bugs, look for their exoskeletons, which look like shed skin.
- Look for eggs and bed bug carcasses. Bed bugs are commonly active at night, when they come out to feed. Look for bed bug eggs and bed bug carcasses in your bed, or on your mattress and box spring. Bed bug eggs are usually oval-shaped and white or brownish yellow. Bed bug carcasses are dark brown or black and look similar to small, squashed bugs.
- Look for bed bug fecal matter. Bed bugs leave feces behind when they feed. These fecal stains are usually dark, but they can also be light brown or reddish. Bed bug feces often look like small, white grains of rice.
- Look for bed bug bites. Bed bugs bite their victims, so look for bite marks in your bed or on your skin
Bed bugs are one of the most difficult home infestations to eliminate. They’re small, nocturnal insects that hide in the seams of mattresses, behind baseboards and in the folds of furniture. Worse, they can crawl through an opening smaller than a grain of rice.
In fact, bed bugs can live in areas that appear perfectly clean, since they don’t leave droppings, body fragments or blood stains. Because their bites are often painless, many infestations go unnoticed until a family member notices red bumps on the skin.
At Thermal Clean LLC, we understand how stressful an infestation can be, and we want to help. We’ll quickly identify the source of your infestation, treat it thoroughly and work with you to resolve the situation. Our bed bug heat treatments are safe, effective and environmentally friendly. We’ll help you identify and eliminate the source of your infestation, so you can sleep soundly again.
Bed bugs are an invasive pest that can wreak havoc on any business, hotel or residence. If you’ve been infected by bed bugs, the experts at Thermal Clean LLC can help. We have the experience, equipment and training to safely eliminate bed bugs, so you can quickly return to business as usual.
For best results, call Thermal Clean LLC as soon as you suspect the problem. Bed bugs reproduce quickly, and by the time you realize you’ve contracted them, you could have an infestation on your hands.
To protect the health and safety of your family members, Thermal Clean LLC offers quick service.