Choose Thermal Clean LLC as your Boulder Bed Bug Exterminators. Bedbugs can be incredibly difficult to get rid of. They can hide in the smallest of spaces, including inside mattresses and box springs, and even the smallest of bites can make you feel miserable.
If you think you might have an infestation, it’s important to call a professional at the first sign of a problem. Call the bed bug elimination specialists at Thermal Clean. We’re Boulder, Colorado’s bed bug elimination experts, and after more than 40 years of experience, we have what it takes to eliminate them from your home, once and for all.
Bed bugs are a social insect and cannot survive without feeding on blood. Like most insects, bed bugs are most active at night. They prefer to live in warm and humid environments and seek out dark hiding places. Bed bugs do not fly or jump, but they are able to crawl very quickly. They typically hide in dark, secluded areas like cracks, crevices, and inside beds, furniture and mattresses. Bed bug bites cause itchy, red, and swollen marks that can be painful.
Bed bugs are smart and extremely adaptable parasites. They can be found anywhere in the world. If you suspect bed bugs in your home you need to act fast. When someone reports a bed bug infestation at their home, there’s an immediate sense of urgency. Unlike most other pest control companies, we don’t require a minimum notice. If you have a bed bug problem, we’ll treat your home ASAP. Why is that? Because bed bugs can be a real problem.
Signs You Have a Bed Bug Infestation
- Evidence of live bed bugs
- Eggs, shells, exoskeletons, decaying bed bug matter
- Sheets with bed bug feces marks
Our treatment program kills bed bugs at every stage of their life cycle, which makes it very effective.
We are dedicated to our craft, so customers can rest easy knowing we are on the case. We will eliminate the bed bugs from your home, and we won’t rest until they are gone. We use such light chemical treatments that our program is safe for your family and pets.
Facts about Boulder Bed Bug Exterminators
- In the United States, more than 11 million people will experience a bed bug infestation this year. This equates to about 1 in 5 households.
- Blood sucking arachnids, bed bugs have been sucking blood from humans for hundreds of thousands of years.
- Bed bugs feed at night, hiding in bedding, mattresses and box springs.
- As adults, bed bugs can grow up to 1/2 inch in length.
- Bed bugs have no wings, and they cannot fly, but they are fast, and can run at nearly 9 miles per hour.
- Bed bugs are reddish brown in color, and look similar to a apple seed.
- Females lay eggs in cracks and crevices of furniture, bedding and bedframes.
- The eggs hatch in 7 to 14 days.
- Newly hatched bed bugs are 1/4 inch, brown, and flat.
- Bed bugs can live for up to one year without feeding.
- Bed bugs are nocturnal, and will come out to feed once the lights go out.
- Bed bugs are attracted by carbon dioxide, body heat, body odors, chemical vapors and vibrations.
- Bed bugs are treatable and be exterminated.
Bed bugs are an irritating problem for many Boulder, Colorado homeowners. These blood-sucking insects feed off your blood while you sleep and can cause stress, anger and anxiety among an otherwise peaceful and happy family. Fortunately, a good Boulder Bed Bug Exterminators service can help you get your life back.
Thermal Clean LLC is a locally owned and operated Colorado company. We specialize in safe bed bug elimination using precise heat treatments, so every member of the family can sleep soundly. Our process is safe, effective and affordable, and you can get started as soon as the next day.